Filter bills by draw status, new sorting options, and select + shift
- Filter your waiting for payment bills by their draw status
- Sort bills & receipts by job code, cost code, or account
- Use select + shift for easier batch actions
1. Filter your waiting for payment bills by their draw status. For anyone billing on a cost plus basis, you'll naturally want to wait to pay your subcontractor and supplier bills until you actually get paid yourself. This new release gives you the ability to see which bills have been added to a draw and whether that draw has been paid. Click filter -> click draw status -> select "linked to draw and paid" and you know these bills are good to be paid. Note: we pull in payment status on invoices from QuickBooks nightly. If you want to sync payment status immediately, you can do this from the settings->general->integrations section. Watch the video to learn more on how to use the draw status
2. Sort bills & receipts by job code, cost code, or account. If you want to get through your bills job by job, or you want to see which cost code areas you've been spending the most money in recently, you can now do these using new sorting options. See the screenshot below and reach out with any questions
3. Use select + shift to get through batch actions more quickly. On any table view, you can now click select on one box, hold shift, and select the last box in the list to select all at once. This will prevent you from having to select each box individually. This will be especially helpful combined with the sort by job code / cost code options above.